We traded in Jon's CIVIC for it's "maximum value" for a bigger car to hold us, baby and all of baby's stuff! We are very grateful it worked out and we are LOVING it! I told Jon I feel so "mature" to be driving a car like this. I have always dreamed of driving an SUV! It is such a blessing and I know I will realize this more when we start driving baby and all of it's stuff around in January!
You traded in your new civic? Are you still driving the one from college? I can't wait to get a new mommy car too! I am still driving my 18 year old camry! Hope you are enjoying the crv!
ReplyDeleteYep! We could not afford another car payment and we got more back for his car :-) It worked out great! YAY for old dependable cars haha. We are LOVING the CRV!
ReplyDelete