Sunday, March 27, 2011

Baby Bjorn~

Well we have yet to use it in public, but we are practicing so we can!  We caught some great pics of our practice :-)  Sophie and I have some play dates scheduled this week that we are excited about.  We also went to Farnham (the school I worked at last year) to visit the staff and they all loved meeting her!  On Wednesday, we go to Sartorette and Sophie will meet the teachers there and my current class (that I am going back to on April 18).  We are excited to have some of Jon's family come up in April to finally meet Sophie!  I know we will have a lot of pics to come from that!







A lot of you may have seen these already but we had a photo shoot with Sophie and I thought I would share some of them too...

Easter Bunny
 Reading under a tree...
 Happy girl in a flower garden
 Tourist at D-land!
 heehee
 Flying from a vine

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment