Our baby is the size of an avocado this week! It is about 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces. In the next few weeks, the baby will double their weight and add inches to its length! Its legs are much more developed now and its head is more erect than it has been. Its eyes have moved closer to the front of their head. Its ears are also close to their final position. The baby is even growing toenails! Its heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as the baby continues to develop.
It is all very exciting and I am still feeling great! Only 6 days until we find out if we are having a boy or girl! (I hope :-) ) We will be updating on Wednesday!
~Steph, Jon, and Baby G

I love that you add these to your blog. Are you on babycenter.com? I use that site, its fun. :)
ReplyDeleteYEP! That's where they come from :-) I love that site!
ReplyDelete