Saturday, August 28, 2010

We are now registered at Babies R US!

Jon and I had a blast registering at Babies R Us today.  We spent about 2 hours walking around the store with the scanner and found Sophie some cool stuff.  We think we got the majority of the things covered and really enjoyed picking out her bedding, stroller, car seat, etc.  Here is a picture of some of her lady bug themed room that is to come!

5 comments:

  1. No Furniture for her room yet? :) Didn't see that on the registry. I wish Tomee Tipee was around when mine were little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet! I think we are using my crib and we didnt see a changing table or dresser we liked.....we will be getting a recliner of some sort too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really funny... we're doing lady bugs in our nursery too! :) You must have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tommee tippee bottles work really well, it was super easy to transition marco to the bottle with those!

    ReplyDelete