It's hard to believe that I am already into the last quarter of my pregnancy! (if she stays in there until January 27th) Things are still going smoothly and I am feeling her all of the time which is fun! I feel like she is growing stronger and bigger by the day because the belly is getting pretty big :-)
We took a basic baby care class at the hospital this last weekend and learned many things including how to swaddle the baby. We also took our hospital tour!
Another fun upcoming event is our San Diego Shower hosted by Grandma Pam this Sunday! I know it will be such a blessing! Jon, Sophie and I will be in San Diego all of next week for the Thanksgiving Holiday. After that, I only have 3 more weeks of work! I am looking forward to posting pictures from the shower :-) Love to you all who are following along on our baby blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment