Thursday, November 25, 2010

31 weeks...Happy Thanksgiving!




Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  We have so much to be thankful for this year :-)  I hit 31 weeks today!  Here is an update from BabyCenter:
This week, she measures over 16 in. long and weighs about 3.3 lbs.!  (About 4 navel oranges)  She is also heading into a growth spurt.  She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin.  It's funny they mention this next fact because I was kept awake for over an hour last night!  It's the first time this has happened....I told Jon she must be excited for Thanksgiving :-)  They say she's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because her kicks and somersaults keep you up.  Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy!  

I couldn't believe what great timing she had with this one!

We look forward to spending today with our friends and family in San Diego and driving home tomorrow to spend time with our family in San Jose.  We have had such a wonderful, relaxing week here in SD.  Until next week...





No comments:

Post a Comment