Hello everyone :-) HAPPY 2011! I can't believe we are now in the month of Sophie's birth! It has been a little while since I last posted because we have not had internet in our new place until this morning! I was luckily able to do email and facebook on my iPhone.
Yesterday, we hit the 37 week mark. It is pretty amazing to me that Sophie is now considered full term. It could really happen at any time, but I keep telling her that I still have a few things I need to do before she comes :-) Our place is finally looking like a home. I will take pictures soon and post them. Our friend, Erica, is also taking our maternity photos tomorrow so I look forward to having those and posting those as well!
We have a Dr. appt. on Wednesday and get to have another ultrasound! It has been almost 5 months since we had one, so we are pretty excited! I'm sure we will have a lot to post after that as well. Some amazing memories are coming very soon! We thank God everyday for such a miracle. I continue to pray for a safe, smooth labor and delivery and a healthy, beautiful Sophie!
No comments:
Post a Comment