Wednesday, January 12, 2011

38 week update!!!

LONG BABY UPDATE TODAY: We had our 38 week appt./ultrasound and found out that Sophie is about 7.5 lbs., breech, and low on amniotic fluid.  The Dr. had me do a non stress test today and I passed.  I have to take another one on Saturday and Monday.  If at any time, she feels the baby is under stress, she will do a C Section.  No matter what, she will do a C Section next Thursday to err on the side of caution.  I will be at 39 weeks then.  It is hard to believe that we will be holding Sophie in our arms by January 20th!  I can't believe it.  I was told to drink lots of water and rest more too. :-)



She is looking at us!  You can see her eye, nose, pouty lips, and chubby cheeks in this pic :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment