Friday, August 13, 2010

Momma is hired!

I was just offered a 4th grade teaching position at Sartorette Elementary!!!  It is still in the Cambrian School District, but not at my beloved Farnham......I will miss the wonderful staff and students but I have heard wonderful things about Sartorette!  God is SO good!  He knows what He is doing!  The principal also already knows that I am pregnant and knows everything will work out fine!  Here is to a new year as a "Sartorette Superstar!"  School starts August 23rd!  From here on out, life is going to be CRAZY, but oh so good!

3 comments:

  1. That is crazy! How are you going to be ready in 10 days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WENT THERE!!! Our 4th grade class, 1994?, made up the school song! Unless it's changed. You'll have to let me know how the song goes! :) You'll love it there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!

    Sam G.- teachers just make it happen :-) It is a bit stressful though to say the least hahaha

    Sam S. - that is so awesome! Yeah Sartorette! I will let you know about the song! I did not know they had one....Farnham didn't have one :-) Thanks for the encouragement!

    Hope you both are doing well!

    ReplyDelete